- The Q Center envisions a University of Washington community(ies) where justice, equality, compassion, and respect for all people prevail.
- We facilitate and enhance a brave, affirming, liberatory, and celebratory environment for students, faculty, staff, and alumni of all sexual and gender orientation, identities, and expressions.
- The Q houses the Safe Zone Project and provides free professional ally training to students, faculty, and staff.
- The Q is professionally staffed, providing the UW Community with expertise regarding sexuality, gender identity, identity development, and other issues facing our communities.
- The Q operates from an anti-oppression framework, recognizing the intersectionality of all oppression and working to dismantle it.
- The Q provides the UW community with access to resources in the greater Seattle area, a safe and nurturing environment for all people, and plans to be much, much more.
View employment here.